NH State Treasury - an official New Hampshire Government website
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
link to website translation page


Official website of the New Hampshire State Treasury

The New Hampshire State Treasury delivers professional financial management services to state government, the legislature, and New Hampshire citizens. The State Treasury will optimize the use of state financial assets and financial obligations while protecting both through the deployment of secure technology, cost-effective and efficient banking practices, a commitment to the prudent management of public funds, and a dedicated and highly-qualified staff.

News and Events
February 15, 2019
The College Tuition Savings Plan Advisory Commission will have its regular meeting on Monday, March 4, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. at the New Hampshire Higher Education Assistance Foundation (NHHEAF), 4 Barrell Court, in Concord, New Hampshire. The regular meeting will be preceded by an Investment Committee meeting beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Scam Alert!
January 17, 2019
If you receive a phone call from someone claiming to be doing a criminal investigation and that displays Treasury's main telephone number of 603-271-2621, please note that the call is not from the New Hampshire State Treasury. The New Hampshire State Treasury does not conduct criminal investigations.

Portable Document Format Symbol Portable Document Format (.pdf). Visit nh.gov for a list of free .pdf readers for a variety of operating systems.

New Hampshire State Treasury
25 Capitol Street, Room 121  |  Concord, NH 03301
(603) 271-2621  |  fax: (603) 271-3922
Abandoned Property:
(800) 791-0920 (in New Hampshire)  |  
(603) 271-2619