New or lapsed/re-applying applicants:
As of January 1, 2017, new or lapsed/re-applying applicants must complete a background check prior to EMS licensure.
Renewal/Upgrade/Change of Unit license applicants:
Choose either online or hard copy application process...
For either method, each Provider must have completed the following in order to re-license:
- Completed NH EMS Provider License Application (current hard copy or online application)
- National Registration at appropriate licensure level (current wallet card-exp. 2018 or 2019)
- Successful completion of all Scope of Practice Module(s) for your level of licensure, and
- Successful completion of 2015 Protocol Rollout / Exam at your licensure level
Protocol Exam location: https://nhoodle.nh.gov/ola/
Hard copy Renewal/Upgrade/Change of Unit application
Online Renewal Licensing Process - (Renewal Licenses only- no upgrades or initial licenses can be submitted here)
What you will need:
- LIN#-number assigned by the Division (listed above), which acts as the provider signature
- Internet access, and
- Scanned (digital) copy of National Registry card
New Online Renewal Application
NOTE: As part of this new process, it is no longer necessary to submit copies of the protocol exam, Refresher Training Program (RTP), or Scope of Practice (SOP) completion certificates to the Bureau of EMS.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.