For either method of application chosen (paper or online), each Provider must have completed the following in order to re-license:
- Completed NH EMS Provider License Application (current "paper" or online application)
- National Registration at appropriate licensure level (current wallet card-exp. 2015)
- Successful completion of all Scope of Practice Module(s) for your level of licensure, and
- Successful completion of 2013 Protocol Exam at your licensure level
Protocol Exam location: http://www.nhoodle.nh.gov/eprox2/
New Online Renewal Licensing Process
What you will need:
- LIN#-number assigned by the Division (listed above), which acts as the provider signature
- Internet access, and
- Scanned (digital) copy of National Registry card
New Online Renewal Application
NOTE: As part of this new process, it is no longer necessary to submit copies of the protocol exam, Refresher Training Program (RTP), or Scope of Practice (SOP) completion certificates to the Bureau of EMS.
For NEW Providers or to renew via the paper application, please download the EMS Provider License Application .
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.