NH State Treasury - an official New Hampshire Government website
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
link to website translation page

529 College Savings Program Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently asked questions about the 529 College Savings Program.

529 College Savings Program

The answers to most questions concerning the UNQUE College Investing Plan can be found on Fidelity's website and in the Plan's Fact Kit pdf file.  Similarly, answers to most questions related to the Fidelity Advisor 529 Plan can be obtained by contacting your financial advisor and in the Plan's Offering Statement.

Portable Document Format Symbol Portable Document Format (.pdf). Visit nh.gov for a list of free .pdf readers for a variety of operating systems.

New Hampshire State Treasury
25 Capitol Street, Room 121  |  Concord, NH 03301
(603) 271-2621  |  fax: (603) 271-3922
Abandoned Property:
(800) 791-0920 (in New Hampshire)  |  
(603) 271-2619