NH State Treasury - an official New Hampshire Government website
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
link to website translation page

UNIQUE Scholarship Programs

The New Hampshire UNIQUE Scholarship Programs are administered by the College Tuition Savings Plan Advisory Commission in cooperation with the State Treasurer and the Commission of Higher Education.

RSA 6:38 established the New Hampshire Excellence in Higher Education Endowment Trust Fund ("Trust Fund") to provide scholarships for the benefit of New Hampshire residents pursuing programs at participating higher educational institutions within the state, under the direction of the College Tuition Savings Plan Advisory Commission.

UNIQUE Annual Allocation Program

The UNIQUE annual allocation program (UAAP) has been implemented as one method to satisfy the statutory obligation in RSA 6:38 to provide increased equal access and choice for deserving needy New Hampshire residents seeking the benefits of higher education at a participating New Hampshire institution.

UNIQUE Endowment Allocation Program

The UNIQUE endowment allocation program (UEAP) is another method to fulfill the statutory obligation in RSA 6:38 to provide qualifying New Hampshire institutions of higher education with allocations to restricted endowments, the earnings from which shall be used to provide awards to New Hampshire residents who are attending the participating institution.

Requirements of the UAAP and UEAP programs are described in Rules Csp 600 and Csp 700. Contact the Financial Aid Office of the educational institution you are attending to inquire whether you are eligible to receive UNIQUE scholarship grants.

Overview of the New Hampshire UNIQUE Scholarship Programs pdf file

Portable Document Format Symbol Portable Document Format (.pdf). Visit nh.gov for a list of free .pdf readers for a variety of operating systems.

New Hampshire State Treasury
25 Capitol Street, Room 121  |  Concord, NH 03301
(603) 271-2621  |  fax: (603) 271-3922
Abandoned Property:
(800) 791-0920 (in New Hampshire)  |  
(603) 271-2619