Website Name - an official New Hampshire Government website
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size

Collective Bargaining Agreements

Alphabetized by Employer

Attention: Pursuant to RSA 273-A:16, all public sector parties to a collective bargaining agreement must file a copy of the agreement with the PELRB within 14 days after the execution of said agreement.

Please click on the link below in order to submit a copy of a collective bargaining agreement via electronic mail to the PELRB.

New Hampshire Public Employee Labor Relations Board
2½ Beacon Street, Suite 200 | Concord, NH 03301
Telephone: (603) 271-2587 | E-mail: pelrb@nh.gov
The materials presented on this website are provided for informational purposes only. No information, data or statements should be considered as personal or specific legal counsel to any visitor to this site. If you have a specific question requiring a legal opinion you should contact your own union representative or your own attorney.