State Agencies | Federal Agencies | Labor Relations Resources
Labor Unions and Management Associations | Statistics
- Employment Security Department - Primary state agency regarding unemployment and claims for unemployment benefits.
- Human Rights Commission - Primary state agency regarding claims of discrimination.
- Labor Department - Primary state agency regarding workers' compensation, wage claims and workplace safety and health.
- Personnel Department - Primary state agency regarding state government employment and administrative matters for state employees.
- Supreme Court - The primary state judicial body that issues decisions on cases appealed from the Public Employee Labor Relations Board.
Labor Relations Resources
Labor Unions and Management Associations
New Hampshire Public Employee Labor Relations Board
2½ Beacon Street, Suite 200 | Concord, NH 03301
Telephone: (603) 271-2587 | E-mail: email@example.com
The materials presented on this website are provided for informational purposes only. No information, data or statements should be considered as personal or specific legal counsel to any visitor to this site. If you have a specific question requiring a legal opinion you should contact your own union representative or your own attorney.