UPDATED: January 17, 2017
For the convenience of Fire Departments and EMS Units around the state, employment postings may be placed here.
Please e-mail your requests to [email protected]. Include job title, list of required application documents and a closing date for applications between 30 and 60 days after the posting.
- The Town of Seabrook is accepting applications and resumes for a Firefighter/EMT position. See flyer for details. The deadline is January 23, 2017.
- The Town of Durham is accepting applications for an eligibility list for future openings for Firefighters/EMT's. See flyer for details. Send a cover letter, current resume, and application no later than January 27, 2017 at 1600 hours.
- McGregor Memorial EMS is looking for a part-time/per-diem paramedic. See flyer for details. Send cover letter and resume no later than February 10, 2017.
- The Town of Salem is looking for a full time Fire Dispatcher and a part time Fire Dispatcher. See flyer for details. Submit a cover letter and current resume or application no later than February 16, 2017 for both positions.
- The State of Vermont is accepting applications for VT State EMS Training Administrator position. See flyer for details on how to apply, and search the link provided in order to research the position requirements. This posting will be removed from this site on February 28, 2016.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.