UPDATED: October 6, 2015
For the convenience of Fire Departments and EMS Units around the state, employment postings may be placed here. Please e-mail your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Town of Salem is accepting applications for Firefighter/EMT (ALS level preferred) position(s). See flyer for details. Cover letter, resume, references, and copies of certifications are due by October 7, 2015 at 5:00pm.
- The Goffstown Fire Department is accepting applications for a full-time Firefighter/EMT position. See flyer for details. Online application is available. Resume and application are due until position is filled, or October 9, 2015.
- The Town of Littleton is accepting applications for a Firefighter/Paramedic position. See flyer for details. Mail letter of interest, resume, certificates, and references by October 22, 2015.
- The Town of Pembroke is accepting applications for a full-time Firefighter/Engineer position. See flyer for details. Letter of interest with a resume attached is due to Chief Paulsen (address in flyer) by October 31, 2015.
- The Town of Amherst is accepting applications to build their team of part-time Paramedics. See flyer for details. Letter of interest and resume can be submitted via email or mail, but are due by November 30, 2015 at 4:00pm.
- Speare Memorial Hospital in Plymouth NH is accepting applications for an Emergency Department Paramedic position. See flyer for details. Apply online at www.spearehospital.com by November 30, 2015.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.