UPDATED: April 23, 2014
For the convenience of Fire Departments and EMS Units around the state, employment postings may be placed here. Please e-mail your requests to email@example.com.
- Cheshire Medical Center Dartmouth Hitchcock Keene is currenlty accepting applications for an EMS & Outreach Coordinator. Visit the link here for more details.
- The Town of Pelham is accepting applications for a temporary full-time Firefighter/AEMT positoin. See flyer for details. Submit a cover letter and resume by April 23, 2014 by 4:00pm.
- The Town of Wolfeboro is accepting applications for a Career Firefighter/EMT. See flyer for details. Submit application/resume by April 25, 2014 at 5:00PM.
Town of Belmont is currently accepting applications for two Firefihgters/EMt-I/AEMT's. See flyer for details. Send cover letter and resume no later than the end of the business day on April 29, 2014.
- The Conway Fire Department is accepting applications for two (2) Career Firefighter-Paramedic postions. See flyer for details. Submit a cover letter and resume no later than Friday, May 2, 2014 at 4:00PM.
- Tri-Town Emergency Service in Allenstown and Pembroke is looking for a full-time Director that answers to the Tri-Town Ambulance Service Board of Directors. See Flyer for details. Submit resume no later than May 16th, 2014.
- Town of Amherst is currently accepting applications for per-diem Paramedic postitions. See flyer for details, send resume to Brian Gleason, Director, Amherst EMS.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.