UPDATED: March 20, 2017
For the convenience of Fire Departments and EMS Units around the state, employment postings may be placed here.
Please e-mail your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include job title, list of required application documents and a closing date for applications between 30 and 60 days after the posting.
- Milford Ambulance Service is accepting applications for part-time AEMT positions. See flyer for details. Send cover letter, application, and certification documentation no later than March 24, 2017 at 4:30PM.
- The Town of Durham is seeking applicants for the position of Deputy Fire Chief of Fire Prevention and Safety. See flyer for details. Please submit resume and letter of interest no later thatn 16:00 on Friday, March 31, 2017.
- The Town of Hopkinton is accepting applications for a full-time Firefighter/Paramedic. See flyer for details. The deadline to submit the required information is Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 12:00PM.
- Exeter Hospital is accepting applications for a per-diem Paramedic position. See flyer for details. Application and further job information is available at exeterhospital.com under "Careers". Position open until filled, but this will be removed from this site April 15, 2017.
- The Goffstown Fire Department is accepting resumes and applications for part-time Firefighter/EMTs, Firefighter/AEMTs, and Firefighter/Paramedics. See flyer for details. Applications/resumes will be accepted until vacancies are filled. (May, 2017)
- The City of Franklin is accepting applications for a full-time Firefighter AEMT or Paramedic. See flyer for details. Please submit a resume and cover letter; interviews will commence the first week of April. This posting will remain until the vacancy is filled.
- The State of New Hampshire, Adjutant General's Department, is accepting applications for a state fire fighter trainee position. See flyer for details. There is no closing date for this posting.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.