Arts on Stage: A New Hampshire Celebration
Join your fellow artists, arts organizations, patrons, leaders, and educators as we celebrate four decades of public funding for the arts and the 2005 Governors Arts Award recipients at a gala evening of performing, visual and media arts followed by a dessert reception. For a look at the performers click here.
Thursday, April 13, 2006 at 7:30pm
Capitol Center for the Arts, www.ccanh.com ,
(603) 225-1111, Download your own poster: PDF
- Reserved seats: $20
- ** Arts Ambassadors $75.00
**What's an Arts Ambassador?
When you purchase a ticket for $75 you are not only celebrating the history of public funding for the arts in New Hampshire, but you also become a special advocate and supporter of the arts in New Hampshire.
In addition, if you're an Arts Ambassador,
- Your contribution will set you apart as a supporter of the arts in New Hampshire,
- $55 above the ticket price is tax deductible,
- You and your party will receive preferred seating,
- You will be issued a badge to wear during the gala and reception that tells others that you are an advocate for the arts,
- You will receive a special parting gift as a token of appreciation.
For tickets and more information on the Arts Ambassador program call Kristen Harbaugh at 271-3136.
For specific access information, please contact [email protected]
or call V/relay (603) 225-1111 ext 111. One month advance notice for sign language interpretation, braille or large print programs is requested.
Major Support generously provided by....
Additional Support from...
- Lincoln Financial Group Foundation
- Public Service of New Hampshire
- Gartner Dataquest
- WMUR Channel 9
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Starbucks Coffee
Special Thanks to Arts Ambassadors & Governors Arts Awards Donors:
Randy Armstrong, Richard Ayers, Doris Ballard, Pam Blackford, Chris Dwyer, BJ Eckhardt, Joan Farrel, Hilda Fleisher, Betsy Gardella, Joan Goshgarian, Elizabeth Hager, William Hallager, Paul Hodes, Jane James, Jackie Kahle & Michael Dell’Orto, James Patrick Kelly, Cary Mabley, Edward J. MacLear, Peter McLaughlin, Van McLeod, Sylvia Miskoe, Randy Morger, Caroline Nesbitt, NH Community Theater Association, Toni H. Pappas, Randy Raymond, Gary Samson, Tim Sappington, Karen Burgess Smith, Susan Strickler, Grace Sullivan, Audrey Sylvester, David Tompkins, Debbie Watrous, David White, Dorothy Yanish, Kimon Zachos
Sponsorship of Cultural Access Leadership Award:
VSAarts of NH
September 1, 2010