Please submit the following items to add lines to the company’s New Hampshire Certificate of Authority:
- Amended Application . Use Corporate Application 2C.
- Amend fee . Send the amend fee for the company’s State of Domicile.
- List of paragraphs – Please review list of paragraphs and description. If adding paragraph VIII, Other Casualty Risks, refer to the NAIC Uniform P&C Product Coding Matrix.
- Certificate of Compliance from State of Domicile.
- Current New Hampshire Certificate of Authority (original).
- Business plan.
- Adding Variable Annuity requires a new license and is not the same as adding a line. Please see the requirements for a Variable Annuity application .
All fees are retaliatory. Fee is non-refundable. Please make payable to "Treasurer, State of New Hampshire".
Please send all documents to the New Hampshire Insurance Department, Financial Examination and Analysis Division.
If you have any questions, please contact Diane Cygan .
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.