The Bureau's mission is to ensure that privileges within the Department of Safety are protected to the fullest extent provided by law. Our objective is to conduct fair and impartial hearings, be an accessible resource to all parties, utilize progressive and efficient technologies and be competent professionals treating all with respect and courtesy.
- Public Hearing, Friday, September 30, 2016 at 5:00 pm, Meredith Community Center, Room B, 1 Circle Drive, Meredith
- Public Hearing, Friday, June 3, 2016 at 10:00 am., New Hampton Town Office, 6 Pinnacle Hill Road, New Hampton
- Public Hearing, Monday, June 13, 2016 at 10:00 am., Wolfeboro Library, 259 South Main Street, Wolfeboro
- Public Hearing, Monday, June 17, 2016 at 1:00 p.m. at the Meredith Community Center, Room B, 1 Circle Drive, Meredith
- Public Hearing, Friday, July 29, 2016 at 10:00 a.m., Hillsboro Fire Department, 13 Central Street, Hillsboro
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.