NH Division of Motor Vehicles
NH Division of Motor Vehicles - an official New Hampshire Government Website
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
skip navigation

Driver Licensing > Update Personal Information

An individual holding a NH Driver License or Non-Driver Identification card may make the following changes:

Changing your name or address on your driver license or non-driver identification will also change the name or address in the system for your vehicle registration and title.

Other Record Changes

To make a change to your date of birth, social security number or FEID, please submit a Record Change Request Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol in person at any DMV office with the appropriate, official supporting documents. If the change was due to DMV error, you will be issued a replacement license or non-driver identification free of charge.


Related Links

Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.

New Hampshire Division of Motor Vehicles | 23 Hazen Drive | Concord, NH 03305
TDD Access: RELAY NH (7-1-1)