NH Division of Motor Vehicles
NH Division of Motor Vehicles - an official New Hampshire Government Website
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
skip navigation

Driver Licensing > Update Personal Information > Address Change

State law requires New Hampshire drivers to notify the DMV within 30 days of an address change. To change your address, fill out a Record Change Request formAdobe Acrobat Reader Symboland either bring it to any DMV office in person or mail it to the Concord office at:

NH Dept. of Safety
DMV - Driver Licensing
23 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03305

The form requires that you provide your name, date of birth and both your new legal and mailing addresses, along with other identifying information. This form will only be accepted if it is signed and dated.

If you bring your completed Record Change Request FormAdobe Acrobat Reader Symbolto any DMV office in person, you can purchase a replacement license with the new address for a $3.00 fee. You must hand in your old license and you will be given a 60-day, temporary paper license. Your permanent license will be mailed to your new address within 60 days.

If you are changing your address and your license has been lost or stolen, you are not eligible for a $3.00 replacement; you will need to apply in person for a duplicate driver license.

Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.

New Hampshire Division of Motor Vehicles | 23 Hazen Drive | Concord, NH 03305
TDD Access: RELAY NH (7-1-1)