NH Division of Motor Vehicles
NH Division of Motor Vehicles - an official New Hampshire Government Website
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
skip navigation

Driver Licensing > License Suspension

If your driver license is suspended or revoked for any reason, you must clear the suspension with the Financial Responsibility Bureau and pay all restoration fees before applying to get your license back.

If your driver license has been under suspension for a period of three (3) or more years, you will be required to take the full driver license exam.

If you have a New Hampshire Non-driver Identification Card, you will only have to bring that with you to the test.

If you do not have a New Hampshire non-driver identification card, please make sure you have the proper proof of identification and NH residency for the type of non-driver identification card you are applying for (REAL ID compliantAdobe Acrobat Reader Symbolor non-compliantAdobe Acrobat Reader Symbol) when you go to the DMV for your exams.

Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.

New Hampshire Division of Motor Vehicles | 23 Hazen Drive | Concord, NH 03305
TDD Access: RELAY NH (7-1-1)