Website Name - an official New Hampshire Government website
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size

A PELRB certified bargaining unit can affiliate or disaffiliate with another organization provided the requirements of Pub 301.04 are satisfied.  Note: affiliation or disaffiliation are based on internal votes conducted by an existing bargaining unit that already has a representative duly certified by the PELRB.  The affiliation and disaffiliation process cannot be used to change the PELRB certified representative.  Instead, a Petition for Certification – Challenge to Existing Bargaining Unit Representative or a Petition for Decertification must be filed.

New Hampshire Public Employee Labor Relations Board
2½ Beacon Street, Suite 200 | Concord, NH 03301
Telephone: (603) 271-2587 | E-mail: pelrb@nh.gov
The materials presented on this website are provided for informational purposes only. No information, data or statements should be considered as personal or specific legal counsel to any visitor to this site. If you have a specific question requiring a legal opinion you should contact your own union representative or your own attorney.