Website Name - an official New Hampshire Government website
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size

Collective Bargaining Agreements for Public Employee Bargaining Units:

  • Submit CBA - Click link to file. Note: Parties must file with the PELRB within 14 days after signing. Later filings accepted as well.

  • Collective Bargaining Agreements Indexed by Employer

A - F
G - L
M - R
S - Z

New Hampshire Public Employee Labor Relations Board
2½ Beacon Street, Suite 200 | Concord, NH 03301
Telephone: (603) 271-2587 | E-mail: pelrb@nh.gov
The materials presented on this website are provided for informational purposes only. No information, data or statements should be considered as personal or specific legal counsel to any visitor to this site. If you have a specific question requiring a legal opinion you should contact your own union representative or your own attorney.