Projects that are developed, maintained and implemented by OSI under the direction of the NH Executive Branch.
Governor's Scholarship Program
The program shall provide scholarships of up to $2,000 a year to students toward the cost of an eligible postsecondary educational or training program.
The governor’s scholarship program is designed to provide financial assistance to eligible high school graduates or recent high school graduates to attend a post-secondary educational or training program of their choice within the state of New Hampshire. The program shall provide scholarships which a recipient shall apply to the tuition, fees, and direct costs of an education at a participating postsecondary institution.
Any eligible student who earns the New Hampshire scholar designation shall be eligible for a scholarship award of $2,000.00 per year for up to four years. All other eligible students shall be eligible for a scholarship award of $1,000.00 per year for up to 4 years.
- Governor’s Scholarship Program - Adopted Rules
- Governor's Scholarship Program - Participation Agreement
- Governor's Scholarship Program - Participating Postsecondary Institutions
- Governor's Scholarship Program - FAQ for Students and Parents
- Governor's Scholarship Program - OSI sample invoice
- Governor's Scholarship Program - Mailing List template
- Governor's Scholarship Program - Public Hearing Minutes