- The Planning Board in New Hampshire - A Handbook for Local Officials
- RSA 674:43 Power to Review Site Plans
- RSA 674:44 Site Plan Review Regulations
- Subdivision and Site Plan Review Handbook Southwest Region Planning Commission
- Sample Checklist
- Model Non-Residential Site Plan Regulations Nashua Regional Planning Commission
- Site Plan Review Nashua Regional Planning Commission fact sheet #18 (see more fact sheets from NRPC)
- See the results of the Municipal Land Use Regulation Annual Survey for municipalities with Site Plan Review Regulations.
- Examples of minor site plan review regulations pursuant to RSA 674:43,III
- 2.06 Minor Site Plan Review , Town of Londonderry
- Article II, Section 3 - Special Site Review Committee , City of Rochester
- A New Approach to Project Review in Laconia
On June 3, 2014, the Laconia Planning Board voted unanimously to adopt a new procedure for reviewing site plan applications by means of a unique scoring system that promotes good design and serves as a kind of pre-flight checklist for developers. Applicants can now pick up a guideline book and a detailed scoring sheet that tallies up everything from parking arrangements to trim details and allows trade-offs to arrive at the best buildable solution.
(Read the full article in the July/August issue of NHForum , the newsletter of the NH Chapter of the American Institute of Architects.)
- [Plan-link] Combined Site Review and Subdivision Regulations - Plan-link discussion thread, February 2015
- [Plan-link] Five Year Exemption for Site Plans - Plan-link discussion thread, April 2016