Information for surveyors, engineers, and architects regarding floodplain mapping, floodplain development requirements, and education and training opportunities.
Floodplain Maps and Studies:
- Floodplain Maps and Studies
- Current NH Floodplain Mapping Activities
- How to Change the Floodplain Maps (Letters of Map Change)
How to find out if a structure or property is shown to be in the floodplain:
- Find Your Flood Zone and Create a Printable Version of a Map
- How to View Preliminary Flood Maps and Additional Products
- Comparing Preliminary and Effective Flood Maps
- How to View Pending Flood Maps
If a community participates in the NFIP, the community has adopted at least the minimum NFIP standards into the community's floodplain regulations. Some communities adopt stricter floodplain regulations. For more information, see the links below.
- Community floodplain regulations and permitting
- Permit Process, Applications and Certificates
- Elevation Certificate – How to review to ensure compliance with floodplain ordinance
- 12 Key Floodplain Management Regulations
- Technical information and guidance on various floodplain regulations