An overview of New Hampshire's Floodplain Management Program and the information and services it offers
News and Updates:
- OSI, in partnership with the University of New Hampshire (UNH) Professional Development & Training program and the New Hampshire Land Surveyors Association, is offering a day-long Surveying in Floodplains workshop at the UNH Manchester campus on September 26 from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm. It will provide a general overview of floodplain management and the NFIP and guidance and helpful tips about how to review and use flood maps and complete Elevation Certificates. Participants can receive 1.5 continuing education credits. To learn more and to register, visit the UNH website.
- Learn more about the New Hampshire Floodplain Management Program and how the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) is administered in our state using OSI’s new interactive story map.
- Get the latest news about the National Flood Insurance Program and floodplain management topics in New Hampshire in the latest edition of our Flood Lines newsletter!
Information and Resources for:
- Community Officials
- Property Owners, Renters, Businesses
- Real Estate Professionals, Insurance Agents, and Lenders
- Surveyors, Engineers, Architects
- About the NH Floodplain Management Program
- Flood Insurance
- Flood Mitigation and Resiliency
- Floodplain Maps and Studies
- Training and Education
- NFIP Community Rating System (CRS)
- Newsletter and Fact Sheets
- Technical Information and Guidance
- Regulations and State Model Ordinances
- Other Agency & Organizations Links
For more information, contact:
Samara Ebinger, CFM
Assistant State Coordinator
Jennifer Gilbert, CFM, ANFI