An overview of New Hampshire's Floodplain Management Program and the information and services it offers
News and Updates:
- OSI, in partnership with the University of New Hampshire (UNH) Professional Development & Training program and the New Hampshire Land Surveyors Association, is offering a day-long Surveying in Floodplains workshop in Manchester on October 2nd from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm. It will provide a general overview of floodplain management and the NFIP and guidance and helpful tips about how to review and use flood maps and complete Elevation Certificates. Participants can receive 0.6 continuing education credits. To learn more and to register, visit the UNH website.
- The NH Floodplain Management Program is pleased to announce the release of the State’s updated Model Floodplain Management Ordinances. In addition, an accompanying notes document for each ordinance and a companion Menu of Higher Floodplain Regulation Standards were developed. All of the documents can be found on OSI’s Regulations page.
- Get the latest news about the National Flood Insurance Program and floodplain management topics in New Hampshire in the latest edition of our Flood Lines newsletter!
Information and Resources for:
- Community Officials
- Property Owners, Renters, Businesses
- Real Estate Professionals, Insurance Agents, and Lenders
- Surveyors, Engineers, Architects
- About the NH Floodplain Management Program
- Flood Insurance
- Flood Mitigation and Resiliency
- Floodplain Maps and Studies
- Training and Education
- NFIP Community Rating System (CRS)
- Newsletter and Fact Sheets
- Technical Information and Guidance
- Regulations and State Model Ordinances
- Other Agency & Organizations Links
For more information, contact:
Samara Ebinger, CFM
Assistant State Coordinator
Jennifer Gilbert, CFM, ANFI