An overview of New Hampshire's Floodplain Management Program and the information and services it offers
News and Updates:
- FEMA is offering a free 2-day training course (L0278) about the Community Rating System (CRS) for community officials and other interested parties on August 13-14, 2019 in Concord from 8:30am to 5pm. To register, or for more information, please contact Samara Ebinger at OSI at email@example.com or 603-271-1755.
- The NH Floodplain Management Program staff presented their Floodplain Administrator training for the NH Building Officials Association on January 9, 2019.
- The NH Floodplain Management Program is pleased to announce the release of the State’s updated Model Floodplain Management Ordinances. In addition, an accompanying notes document for each ordinance and a companion Menu of Higher Floodplain Regulation Standards were developed. All of the documents can be found on OSI’s Regulations page.
- Learn more about the New Hampshire Floodplain Management Program and how the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) is administered in our state using OSI’s new interactive story map.
- Get the latest news about the National Flood Insurance Program and floodplain management topics in New Hampshire in the latest edition of our Flood Lines newsletter!
Information and Resources for:
- Community Officials
- Property Owners, Renters, Businesses
- Real Estate Professionals, Insurance Agents, and Lenders
- Surveyors, Engineers, Architects
- About the NH Floodplain Management Program
- Flood Insurance
- Flood Mitigation and Resiliency
- Floodplain Maps and Studies
- Training and Education
- NFIP Community Rating System (CRS)
- Newsletter and Fact Sheets
- Technical Information and Guidance
- Regulations and State Model Ordinances
- Other Agency & Organizations Links
For more information, contact:
Samara Ebinger, CFM
Assistant State Coordinator
Jennifer Gilbert, CFM, ANFI