An overview of New Hampshire's Floodplain Management Program and the information and services it offers
News and Updates:
- On July 29, 2020, FEMA issued the Letter of Final Determination (LFD) for the Piscataqua Salmon Falls Watershed – Coastal Project. The LFD establishes the effective date of the new Flood Insurance Rate Maps (FIRMs) and Flood Insurance Study (FIS) and provides communities six months to adopt the new FIRMs and FIS prior to the effective date. The FIRM effective date is January 29, 2021. More information can be found on the Rockingham County Coastal Project page.
- Check out OSI’s new CRS 2021 Changes fact sheet about upcoming significant changes to the CRS program requirements for Class 8 and 9 communities in 2021.
- Get the latest news about the National Flood Insurance Program and floodplain management topics in New Hampshire in the latest edition of our Flood Lines newsletter!
Information and Resources for:
- Community Officials
- Property Owners, Renters, Businesses
- Real Estate Professionals, Insurance Agents, and Lenders
- Surveyors, Engineers, Architects
- About the NH Floodplain Management Program
- Flood Insurance
- Flood Mitigation and Resiliency
- Floodplain Maps and Studies
- Training and Education
- NFIP Community Rating System (CRS)
- Newsletter and Fact Sheets
- Technical Information and Guidance
- Regulations and State Model Ordinances
- Other Agency & Organizations Links
For more information, contact:
Jennifer Gilbert, CFM, ANFI
Samara Ebinger, CFM
Assistant State Coordinator