RSA 162-C:1 establishes a Council on Resources and Development, consisting of representatives from twelve member agencies.
Next Scheduled Meeting: November 12, 2020
Time: 9:30 AM
This meeting will be conducted remotely. Call-in information will be available on the November 12, 2020 Meeting Agenda.
CORD's Responsibilities Include:
- Providing a forum for interagency communication and cooperation in assuring consistency with established policies
relating to the environment, natural resources, and growth management issues.
- Making recommendations on the disposal of state owned real property through the Surplus Land Review process.
- Completing the state’s smart growth policy, as embodied in RSA 9-B, including reporting to the Legislature on its findings about the consistency of state agency actions with the smart growth principles. The 2016 Smart Growth Report is available for review.
- Facilitating the coordination of state agencies to support local, regional, and state planning efforts consistent with RSA 9-A.
- Other items included within RSA 162-C:2.
For more information, please contact:
Michael A. Klass
New Hampshire Office of Strategic Initiatives – Division of Planning
107 Pleasant Street, Johnson Hall, 3rd Floor, Concord, NH 03301
Main - 603-271-2155 | Direct - 603-271-6651
Fax - 603-271-2615 | www.nh.gov/osi/planning/