RSA 162-C:1 establishes a Council on Resources and Development, consisting of representatives from twelve member agencies.
Next Meeting: September 13, 2018
CORD's Responsibilities Include:
• Providing a forum for interagency communication and cooperation in assuring consistency with established policies
relating to the environment, natural resources, and growth management issues.
• Making recommendations on the disposal of state owned real property through the Surplus Land Review process.
• Completing the state’s smart growth policy, as embodied in RSA 9-B, including reporting to the Legislature on its
findings about the consistency of state agency actions with the smart growth principles. The 2016 Smart Growth Report
is available for review .
• Facilitating the coordination of state agencies to support local, regional, and state planning efforts consistent with
• Other items included within RSA 162-C:2.
For more information, please contact:
Michael A. Klass
New Hampshire Office of Strategic Initiatives – Division of Planning
107 Pleasant Street, Johnson Hall, 3rd Floor, Concord, NH 03301
Main - 603-271-2155 | Direct - 603-271-6651
Fax - 603-271-2615 | www.nh.gov/osi/planning/