Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
skip navigation
State Veterans Benefits Federal Veterans Benefits

Obtain a copy of my discharge documents

If you were a New Hampshire resident upon entry to military service, contact Peter Fortier at the Adjutant General's office 225-1380

If you were a resident of another state visit the to obtain contact information for the state in which you were a resident.

If you are unsuccessful with the first two options go to to apply on line, or complete the Standard Form 180 Adobe Acrobat symbol and mail to the appropriate address on the back of the form.

Adobe Acrobat symbolAdobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.

State of New Hampshire Division of Veterans Services
275 Chestnut Street | Room 517 | Manchester, NH 03101-2411
(603) 624-9230 | NH Toll Free 1-800-622-9230 | Fax: (603) 624-9236
TDD Access: Relay NH 1-800-735-2964

copyright 2009. State of New Hampshire