State of New Hampshire
Department of Corrections logo
New Hampshire Department of Corrections
Public | Business | Government | Search This Site

 About Us
   Commissioner's Office
   Adult Parole Board
   Rehabilitative Services
   Correctional Industries
   Field Services
   Forensic & Medical Services
   Professional Standards Division
   Public Information Office
   Victim Services
 State Prisons
 Inmate Locator
 Doing Business
 Site Map

Rehabilitative Services

Nicholas Duffy, Director
North End, Calumet, and Shea Farm Transitional Housing Units and Transitional Work Center
c/o NH Dept. of Corrections, Office of the Commissioner
PO Box 1806
Concord, NH 03302
Phone: (603) 271-0078
Fax: (888) 908-6609

Administrator of Reentry Services/Transitional Housing

There are three Transitional Housing Units, formerly called halfway houses(THU), and one Transitional Work Center(TWC) -formerly known as MSU. These facilities help forge better relationships between DOC, the courts, and the community. The Division of Rehabilitative Servicesis the final stage of an offender's incarceration as they prepare to transition back into the community.

Click on the title for more information about that particular facility.

North End House
Shea Farm
nh | Privacy Policy | Accessibility Policy