Historical Information |
Published DOC Reports |
Honor Guard | SERT (Special Emergency Response Team)
Our Mission is to provide a safe, secure, and humane correctional system through effective supervision and appropriate treatment of individuals, and a continuum of services that promote successful re-entry into society for the safety of our citizens and in support of crime victims.
The New Hampshire Department of Corrections is committed to fulfilling its mission by upholding the following values
- We adhere to the highest ethical standards and accept responsibility for our decisions and actions.
- We treat all employees, offenders and the public with fairness, honesty, and dignity, while recognizing individual diversity.
- We are firm, fair and consistent in the performance of our duties and responsibilities.
- We strive for excellence and take pride in maintaining high quality services,as reflected by our performance, our appearance,and our commitment to lifelong learning.
- We build trust and teamwork in the workplace by providing positive support and promoting cooperation and communication.
- We promote positive relationships through cooperation and collaboration in partnership with others as we strive to achieve common goals.
- We adhere to holding ourselves and our co-workers accountable in carrying out our mission, values, policies, and directives, and in upholding the laws of the State of New Hampshire.
- As an integral part of the criminal justice system, our vision is to strengthen public safety by achieving excellence in correctional practices.
Governor Hugh Gallen State Office Park South
105 Pleasant Street
PO Box 1806 (Mailing)
Concord, NH 03302-1806
FAX (888) 908-6609
Helen E. Hanks