Nash Stream Forest Citizen's Committee
Purpose and Scope
The role of the Nash Stream Citizens Committee is to work in partnership with the US Forest Service (easement holder), Division of Forests and Lands and other state agencies to serve as a focused source of public input to improve the information base influencing management decisions relative to the Nash Stream Forest.
This mission is achieved in part by:
- review and comment on work plans;
- assist with ongoing management plan monitoring efforts;
- facilitate dialog between diverse interests and help resolve conflicts with resource decision making;
- promote communication and understanding of management issues;
The Nash Stream Forest Citizen Advisory Committee was initially created in 1996 as called for in the Nash Stream Management Plan. In 2004 the New Hampshire state legislature passed House Bill 1138 establishing the Nash Stream Forest Citizens Committee in statute (RSA Section 12-A:9-c).
Nash Stream Forest Citizens Committee members - for contact information, please call Forests & Lands at 603-271-2214.
Nash Stream Forest Citizens Committee Meeting Minutes:
- Click here for Draft June 25, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- Click here for Draft June 27, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- Click here for Draft November 2, 2017 Meeting Minutes
- Click here for Draft May 2, 2017 Meeting Minutes
Nash Stream Citizens Advisory Committee meeting - The date and format of the 2020 meeting of the Nash Stream Forest Advisory Committee is currently being determined. This website will be updated once the meeting is scheduled.
DNCR Response Document to January 2017 Nash Stream Draft Forest Management Plan
Click here for May 2, 2017 Powerpoint presentation of review of public comments.