Percent for Art: Hampton Beach State Park Redevelopment Project
Sculpture-in-the-Round Request for Artist Proposals
- Deadline: Postmarked or delivered by Tuesday, February 1, 2011
- On-Site Info Meeting: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 (see details below, RSVP required)
- Eligibility: In order to receive a contract from the State of New Hampshire, an artist must be a legal resident of the United States and possess a Social Security number.
- Request for Proposals: PDF only
- Architectural Drawings: PDF only
- Area Renderings: PDF only
Don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader®? Click here to download for free!
The New Hampshire State Council on the Arts, in association with the Department of Resources and Economic Development (DRED), and the New Hampshire Division of Parks and Recreation, is pleased to announce a Request for Proposals for Sculpture in the Round for one site-specific or existing sculpture for the Hampton Beach State Park Redevelopment Project.
Artists who are interested in submitting proposals are strongly encouraged to attend the On-site Informational Meeting and Walking tour on Tuesday December 14th, 1:00pm, Construction Site Harvey Job Trailer, 160 Ocean Boulevard, Hampton NH. IMPORTANT: You must RSVP to attend. Please call Julie Mento at (603) 271-0790 or email julie,email@example.com. Inclement weather may occur and we will contact you if a postponement of this meeting must occur.
Links of interest:
For more information, contact Julie Mento, Visual Arts Associate, at (603) 271-0790 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 11, 2013