2015 Statewide Arts Education Conference
Friday, November 6
8:15 am – 6:00 pm
3S Artspace, 319 Vaughan Street, Portsmouth, NH 03801
"Inspirational and Inspiring!” Reflections from participants:
- "The keynote speaker, artist and sculptor Jerome Meadows was inspiring and a wonderful speaker."
- "The workshops on Storytelling and Effective Advocacy for Arts Education were outstanding and engaging. I have a plan and will create my story."
- "I loved hearing the leadership examples and different backgrounds of the Leadership Panel. Fantastic to hear how professionals in the arts education field are dealing with risk, challenges and success."
- "I have lots of new knowledge and resources to bring back and share with my school administrators, teachers and parents."
- "Gave me confidence that I can lead through storytelling."
- "I feel inspired to bring shine back to my students!"
There are a myriad of opportunities for leadership in Arts Education; everyone who works in the field is a leader in one way or another. We invite you to join educators and advocates from around the state at our Annual Arts Education Partnership Conference. Come to be inspired, hear from experts, share your stories, learn techniques to lead from where you are, connect and collaborate with colleagues and discover ways to take your leadership to the next level!
Cost: $40 until October 23, $50 thereafter
AIE Arts Education Roster Artists: $25 until October 23, $35 thereafter
Registration fee includes morning refreshments and lunch
Sorry, we are unable to offer refunds.
Don’t have Adobe Acrobat Reader®? Click here to download for free!
Conference program questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-271-8418
Registration questions? Contact email@example.com or 603-323-7302
October 4, 2016