Grants and services offered by the NHSCA enhance the quality of life in New Hampshire by stimulating economic growth through the arts, investing in the creativity of students, making the arts accessible to underserved populations, and preserving heritage arts.
Our grant categories are designed to meet constituent needs and serve as a public investment in the cultural life of our state. Grants are competitive; require applicants to address specific criteria; exemplify high standards of excellence in artistry and administration; and leverage private sector support in the form of matching goods and services.
Grants funded in FY2019: PDF
Locations of grants made in FY2019 by the New Hampshire State Council on the Arts:
- Grants funded in FY2018: PDF
- Grants funded in FY2017: PDF
- Grants funded in FY2016: PDF
- Grants funded in FY2015: PDF
- Grants funded in FY2013: PDF
- Grants funded in FY2012: PDF
- Grants funded in FY2011: PDF
- Grants funded in FY2010: PDF
Don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader®? Click here to download for free!
- help to secure the nonprofit arts infrastructure of our state;
- help organizations enrich their communities culturally and economically;
- bring artists into the schools to help develop the creative skills of our youth;
- bring artists into health care facilities to help heal and improve the quality of life for residents and patients;
- help to preserve traditional art forms for future generations;
- help artists build essential business skills; and
- and honor artists for accomplishment and professional commitment.
State Arts Council arts grants are supported through appropriations from the NH State Legislature, the NH Conservation License Plate Program, and the National Endowment for the Arts, a federal agency.
February 4, 2020