Each year, the NH State Council on the Arts offers grant information workshops. These sessions are designed for both new and former applicants.
NHSCA staff will present an overview of the State Arts Council's programs and the latest information on grants, including changes to the State Arts Council's grant guidelines and the services offered by the NH State Council on the Arts.
FY21 Grant Workshop PowerPoint presentation slides (PDF)
Currently scheduled workshops:
- Thursday, February 20, 2020, 1:00-2:00 pm, Rochester Performance and Arts Center, 32 North Main Street, Rochester
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020, 12:00-1:30 pm, NH Forest & Lands North Country Resource Center, 629B Main Street, Lancaster
- Wednesday, March 4, 2020, 11:30 am-12:30 pm, The Library Arts Center, 58 North Main Street, Newport
- Thursday, March 5, 2020, 1:00-2:00 pm, Currier Museum of Art, 150 Ash Street, Manchester
What you will learn:
- Who is eligible to apply
- What the NHSCA funds
- What grant programs are available and their deadlines
- How to use the online grant system
- The application and panel process
The NH State Council on the Arts has a variety of grants available for 2021 fiscal year. Come and meet NHSCA staff and learn about our grant programs. Pre-registration is required as space is limited.
Register for Rochester
Register for Lancaster
Register for Newport
Register for Manchester
For more information contact our office at (603) 271-2789.
FY2021 Grant Workshop Info Flyer (PDF)
February 25, 2020