2011 Governors Arts Awards
Call for Nominations
Extended nominations deadline: February 18, 2011
Governors Arts Awards recognize outstanding contributions made by individuals, organizations and communities to the cultural life of our state. While these contributions are usually made unselfishly, it is important to take the time to recognize and thank people for outstanding achievements.
Please take a moment to consider individuals, organizations and communities that deserve to be acknowledged with a nomination for a 2011 Governors Arts Award. Nominations can be made by any individual, group, organization or business.
2011 Governors Arts Award categories are listed below. Click here for full descriptions:
- Arts Education
- Community Spirit
- Cultural Access Leadership (Co-sponsored by Granite State Independent Living)
- Distinguished Arts Leadership
- Folk Heritage
- Individual Arts Patron
- Lotte Jacobi Living Treasure Award
Download nomination form: PDF only
Don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader®? Click here to download for free!
To be eligible for a Governors Arts Award:
- An individual must be a resident of New Hampshire or have made significant contributions to the arts while a resident of the state.
- Organizations and cities/towns must be physically located in New Hampshire.
The following are not eligible:
- Posthumous nominations
- Nominations of current Council members and employees of the New Hampshire State Council on the Arts
Announcement of Governors Arts Awards & Presentation:
The 2011 Governors Arts Awards will be presented at a formal ceremony in April, 2011.
February 8, 2011