New Hampshire Liquor Commission Division of Enforcement Logo
New Hampshire Liquor Commission Division of Enforcement - an official New Hampshire Government website
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
link to website translation page
skip navigation

Authorization for Service to Another Area

If you would like to request permission to have service in another area of your establishment or in an outside area of your premises you will need to submit the following documents:

  1. Letter from licensee requesting service to another area, if the area is only going to be for certain dates, those dates and times need to be indicated in letter. Also indicate where the other area is, IE: outside deck, etc.
  2. Diagram of area being requested.
  3. Permit of assembly from fire department showing seating for area being requested.
  4. Letter from city/town stating they have no objections to service in that area.

Send the above paperwork to:

New Hampshire State Liquor Commission
50 Storrs Street
Concord NH 03301
(603) 271-3758 (fax)

Once received an investigator will be sent to your establishment to inspect the area. Once viewed, your request will be included on the next Commission Agenda for approval.

NH Liquor Commission, Division of Enforcement
50 Storrs Street  |  Concord, NH 03301
(603) 271-3521