New Hampshire Liquor Commission Division of Enforcement Logo
New Hampshire Liquor Commission Division of Enforcement - an official New Hampshire Government website
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
link to website translation page
skip navigation

Liquor Wine Representative

This license is needed in order to represent liquor or wine product(s) for Liquor and Wine Vendors in the State of New Hampshire. In order to obtain this license you must have been a resident of New Hampshire for the past 3 years and be 21 years of age or older.

To apply for this license, download the Liquor Wine Representative Request for Application pdf file, form fill out and mail in with a non-refundable $25 processing fee. Send only request and check at this time.

If you have any questions you may call (603) 271-3523 or email the Licensing Helpdesk at

Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.

NH Liquor Commission, Division of Enforcement
50 Storrs Street  |  Concord, NH 03301
(603) 271-3521