New Hampshire Liquor Commission Division of Enforcement Logo
New Hampshire Liquor Commission Division of Enforcement - an official New Hampshire Government website
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
link to website translation page
skip navigation

Carrier License

A carrier license shall authorize the licensee to transport and deliver beverage and liquor within this state and to pick up from the holder of a rectifier license or a beverage, liquor, or wine manufacturer license for delivery outside the state.

To apply for this license, download the Carrier (Bev/Wine/Liquor) Request for Application pdf file form, fill out and mail in with a non-refundable $100 processing fee. Send only request and check at this time.

If you have any questions you may call (603) 271-3523 or email the Licensing Helpdesk at

Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.

NH Liquor Commission, Division of Enforcement
50 Storrs Street  |  Concord, NH 03301
(603) 271-3521