For Consumers For Producers For Companies Legal Information License Status


NAIC Insure U Logo

For Companies > Licensing and Approvals for Prospective Companies > Applications > Third Party Administrators
Third Party Administrator License Application

The following items need to be submitted to the address below to be considered for a Third Party Administrator License:

Please review RSA 402-H and Ins 2300.

The completed application package and filing fee should be directed to the New Hampshire Insurance Department, Financial Regulation Division.

Please note that effective October 1, 1995, the New Hampshire Department of Labor assumed sole responsibility, regulatory authority and licensing for Third Party Administrators for Self-Insured Workers’ Compensation, pursuant to 1995 Chapter 161. The Insurance Department will continue to regulate all other Third Party Administrators. It is possible that your company may be required to be licensed by both the Department of Insurance and the Department of Labor. To contact the New Hampshire Department of Labor, call (603) 271-3176.

If you have any questions, please contact Linda M. Zalinskie.

Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.


New Hampshire Insurance Department | 21 South Fruit Street, Suite 14 | Concord, NH 03301
Phone 603.271.2261 | Fax 603.271.1406 | Consumer Hotline 1.800.852.3416

Copyright © State of New Hampshire, 2007