NH Film and Television Office
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
link to website translation page

Laws and Regulations

  • Child Labor Regulations

New Hampshire does not have any laws specific to the entertainment industry. General information on youth labor.

  • Oversize and overweight vehicle regulations

The New Hampshire Department of Transportation has information available regarding vehicle permits. Information on oversize vehicles.

  • U.S. Customs and Border Protection Information

New Hampshire shares a 58-mile border with Canada. U.S. Customs and Border Protection information.

New Hampshire Division of Film and Digital Media
19 Pillsbury Street  |  Concord, NH 03301
Phone: 603-271-2220  |  Fax: 603-271-3584
Email: film@nh.gov