Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
skip navigation
Air Rail Highway Bike/Ped Public Transit
The Bureau of Construction offers introductory answers to frequently asked questions received by our office. Any links throughout the answers will guide you to further information on our Web site or from other sources. Should you have any further questions, please consult our Contact Us page.
  • What is D.C.E.?
    • A District Construction Engineer (D.C.E.) is an engineer who administers and supervises major segments of the Department’s engineering program for the Department of Transportation’s Construction Bureau. Responsibilities include monitoring and reviewing construction activities and effectively communicating project status to local, state, federal, and media groups.
  • What is C.A.?
    • A Contract Administrator (C.A.) supervises the inspection and monitoring of civil engineering construction projects to assure compliance with departmental plans, specifications, commitments, and policies.
  • Where can I find a list of the current projects going on around the state?

New Hampshire Department of Transportation
PO Box 483 | 7 Hazen Drive | Concord, NH | 03302-0483
Tel: 603.271-3734 | Fax: 603.271.3914

copyright 2015. State of New Hampshire