Mental Health, Stress, and Anxiety Supports During COVID-19
Common Resources During COVID-19
When in doubt start here!
- 2-1-1: Directs to all information and supports available during COVID-19. Call 2-1-1 or visit www.211nh.org.
- Family Resource Centers: FRcs as a "front-door" to services – they provide many supports directly and help families navigate to whatever else they might need. Find your local FRC at www.nhchildrenstrust.org/connect.
- Waypoint Warm Line: Free guidance and support for parents/caregivers. Call: 1-800-640-6486 M-F, 8:30-4:30.
- Find mental health resources at the NH Community Behavioral Health Association.
- How Right Now is an initiative to address people's feelings of grief, loss, and worry during COVID-19. Support for the How Right Now initiative is provided by the CDC Foundation.
Financial & Other Assistance
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits have been expanded during COVID-19: Call NH Employment Security at 603-271-7700 or visit www.nhes.nh.gov/ to assess eligibility and get further instructions, e.g. call times.
- Cash and other Assistance: For TANF and other state assistance, visit https://nheasy.nh.gov/#/ or call 1-800-852-3345. Visit www.dhhs.nh.gov/dfa/covid19-changes.htm for temporary eligibility and program changes.
- NH Doorways: Call 2-1-1 for information on substance use disorder treatment during COVID-19, or visit www.thedoorway.nh.gov.
- NH DHHS: Visit www.nh.gov/covid19 or call 2-1-1 for COVID-19 related guidance and resources
New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
129 Pleasant Street | Concord, NH | 03301-3852