The New Hampshire Adjutant General´s Department  
The Adjutant General The Deputy Adjutant General




Military Records

Records may be obtained by one of the following ways:

  1. By linking to the National Personnel Records Center and obtaining a copy of SF 180, must provide a telephone number where you can be reached.
  2. Send a request including:
    • Type of record needed
    • Veteran's full name
    • Service or Social Security number
    • Branch and dates of service, to include if person was enlisted person or an officer
    • Current mailing address and telephone number
    • Mail to:

    The Adjutant General's Department
    Attn: Mr. Peter Fortier
    4 Pembroke Road, Concord, NH 03301-5652

  3. E-mail Mr. Peter Fortier
  4. Fax the request:
    603-225-1341, Attn: Mr. Peter Fortier
  5. Phone 603-225-1380 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.

Historical Military Records and Information:

Due to the size of our staff in the Human Resources Office, we are not able to conduct any historical research that may require a lot of time.

Those wishing to conduct historical research of military records may do so by contacting Mr. Peter Fortier at (603) 225-1380 to coordinate a date and time that you would like to visit our archives at:

The Adjutant General's Department
4 Pembroke Road
Concord, NH 03301-5652

Adobe AcrobatForm TAGNH 24 (Record Request Form)

Adobe AcrobatThis symbol indicates the document is in Portable Document Format (PDF). To view PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader which is available for free from Adobe.

Office Hours   8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Telephone (603) 225-1200     Business Administration (603) 225-1360
NH seal | privacy policy | accessibility policy Copyright (c) State of New Hampshire, 2007