Out of state callers may experience trouble with the toll free line. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are currently working on the issue and will update the website when resolved. In the mean time out of state callers can call a ServiceLink directly or email the office they are looking to contact. Thank You.
Please be aware that calls made to the ServiceLink Resource Center (SLRC) National toll-free number (1-866-634-9412) from most cell phones and outside the State of New Hampshire will be directed to one SLRC office. When you reach that office, you will be given the number of the appropriate SLRC and/or your call will be transferred to the appropriate SLRC based on your needs.
There is never a fee or eligibility requirement!
ServiceLink Resource Centers are trusted places in your community to get answers about healthcare and other services for older adults, persons with disabilities and family caregivers.
The ServiceLink Resource Center team is one phone call away*. We'll listen to your needs, respect your privacy and help you find answers.
Your call will be answered by one of our professional staff who will provide you with the most up-to-date and unbiased information about resources available where you live.
- Do you have family members who need some help?
- Do you need more services to stay at home ?
- Do you understand Medicare and supplemental health insurance benefits?
- Do you need help taking care of your elderly parents?
- Have you made phone calls looking for local services, but still haven't received answers?
- Are you feeling depressed, isolated, and unable to cope?
- Are you looking for answers about alternatives to a nursing home?