All Commercial Boat License examinations and re-tests will be conducted at Marine Patrol Headquarters located at 31 Dock Road, Gilford. Testing will be offered Friday mornings by appointment only. We will not reserve seats without having received a processed license application. If you have not yet applied for your commercial license you must do so by contacting the Division of Motor Vehicles, Boat Desk. Persons failing their first exam will be required to wait a minimum of 7 days and pay a $10.00 fee before taking a make-up exam. In the event a person fails a second time, they should successfully complete a Boating Safety Course prior to testing a third time.
To schedule a commercial license exam, please call (603) 293-2037 and select option 2.
All license exams are held at the Marine Patrol Headquarters, 31 Dock Road (off Route 11, .5 miles east of Route 11-B), Gilford, NH.
- February 7 & 21 - (Fridays) - 9:00 am
- March 7 & 21 - (Fridays) - 9:00 am
- April 4 & 18 - (Fridays) - 9:00 am
- May 2 - (Friday) - 9:00 am
- May 15 - (Thursday) - 9:00 am
- May 31 - (Saturday) - 9:00 am
- June 6 & 27 - (Fridays) - 9:00 am
- July 11 & 25 - (Fridays) - 9:00 am
- August 8 & 22 - (Fridays) - 9:00 am
- September 5 & 19 - (Fridays) - 9:00 am