Individuals may pay for their State of New Hampshire tickets/citations online. To pay online, a plea of Guilty or NoLo Contendere must be selected. Unless you have been instructed to come to Court in person, or to respond to the court directly, you must answer to the complaint prior to thirty (30) days from the date of issuance shown on the front of the ticket/citation, or a penalty will apply. Please see/read the Warning.
Note: Any plea that results in a conviction may result in additional administrative action, including license suspension.
Tickets/citations may be paid online up to thirty days from the date of issuance; they may be paid on the same day received. Multiple tickets may be paid in one transaction.
To pay a ticket/citation online, the following items are required:
- A Ticket/Citation issued within the past 30 days.
- A valid e-mail address.
- A valid MasterCard or Visa credit card.
- Optional: A printer.
Steps involved in paying a ticket/citation online:
- Select Individual payment.
- Enter the information requested. Note: Type only your last name in the Last Name text box. If your name has a suffix, do not include it.
- Select the RSA (offense) indicated on the ticket/citation you are paying. The amount to be paid will automatically appear. If the fine does not match that indicated, please contact the DMV, 23 Hazen Drive, Concord, or call the DMV, 800-272-0036 to pay the fine, or you may pay the fine amount indicated.
- Enter your plea, NoLo Contendere or Guilty.
- Select the payment option, enter the payment information, and hit Submit.
- A receipt stating "Confirmation of Payment" or "Declined Transaction" will appear.
- Confirmation of Payment means payment has been accepted.
- Declined Transaction means payment has not been made. If the transaction is declined, you may "Try Again" by reentering your credit card information or by using a different credit card. If after trying again, a "Declined Transaction" screen still appears, you must contact the DMV to make payment.
- The receipt which appears on the screen will also be sent to the e-mail address you provided. Please keep a copy for your records.