Robert W. Ives Born in Bow NH attended Bow Elementary Schools and Concord High School graduating in 1970. Then attended Wentworth Institute in Boston graduating with a degree in Aeronautical Engineering in 1972. Upon returning home to Bow in 1972, Mr. Ives took over operation of Bow Plumbing & Heating Corp. founded by his father in 1960.
Mr. Ives maintains the following licenses and certifications and serves on the following committees.
- NH Master Plumbers License #478
- NH Water Well License #76
- NH Gas Fitters License #GFE0700012
- NATE certified Gas and Oil service technician
- ESCO universal AC certified
- NPGA certified
- OSHA 30 hour certificate # 600103642
- State of NH Plumbers Board Continuing Education Seminar Presenter #123-6
- Registered Training Program Sponsor NH State Apprenticeship Council
- State of NH gas licensing rules committee
- Town of Bow NH Zoning Board Vice Chair
- Past President NH Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors
- 1995 NHPHCC Contractor of the year
- Former Scout Master Troop 88 Concord NH
In his leisure time he volunteers at Capitol Region Food Program, fly fishes, and supports loca community projects.