James H. Dolan, Jr., D.P.M., President
Jennifer S. Sartori, DPM
Matthew L. Burrell, DPM
David E. Biss, DPM
Meeting Dates for 2014
March 12, 2014 at 2:30 P.M.
June 11, 2014 at 2:30 P.M.
September 10, 2014 at 2:30 P.M.
December 10, 2014 at 2:30 P.M.
Meetings will be held at the
Board of Registration in Podiatry
121 South Fruit Street
Concord, NH 03301
The Board of Podiatry ("Board"), pursuant to RSA 315:1, is looking for a public member to serve on the Board.
The duties of the Board include, but are not limited to:
(1) Examination and licensing of podiatrists;
(2) Oversight and discipline of licensees;
(3) Development of ethical and other professional standards to be followed by licensees;
(4) Development of continuing professional education requirements and other prerequisites for the renewal or reinstatement of licenses;
(5) Study and preservation of information concerning the practice of podiatry; and
(6) Identification and prevention of the unauthorized practice of podiatry.
The Board meets quarterly, usually on the second Wednesday of the months of March, June, September and December, beginning at 2:30 P.M., and consists of 5 members; 4 licensed podiatrists and one public member. The public member shall be a person who is not, and never was, a member of the podiatric profession or the spouse of any such person, and who does not have, and never has had, a material financial interest in either the provision of podiatric services or an activity directly related to podiatry, including the representation of the board or profession for a fee at any time during the past 5 years preceding appointment.
The Board members are appointed by Governor and Council, to a term of 5 years. If you are interested in the above position, please write to the Governor and Council, State House, Concord, NH 03301. If you have questions regarding this position, please contact Penny Taylor, Board Administrator, at (603) 271-1205, or email her at email@example.com.