All Board of Pharmacy Licensees/Registrants
Reporting A Change Of Address
All NH Board of Pharmacy licensees/registrants must notify the Board in writing (by mail, fax, or e-mail) of a change of address within 15 days of the change of address.
Note: New Hampshire in-state pharmacies must fill out a new pharmacy application for a change of address and an inspection of the new location is required prior to opening.
To ensure that the correct changes are made to Board records, the licensee/registrant should include the following information in the written notification:
(1) full name of licensee/registrant;
(2) license/registration number;
(3) new address and phone number (if applicable); and
(4) former address.E-mail Change of Address to the Board of Pharmacy to [email protected].
All Board of Pharmacy Licensed Business Entities
Limited Retail Drug Distributors)
Reporting A Change Of Ownership
Ownership changes require a new application (with applicable fee) be submitted to the Board. Go to the Licensing section of the Board's website to print out a form. A cover letter (on company letterhead) should also be included noting the company's current Board of Pharmacy license number and the effective date of ownership change.
In-State Pharmacies complete an Application for Permit to Conduct a Pharmacy in New Hampshire
NH Registered Out-Of-State/Mail-Order Pharmacies:
Ph 904.01 Reporting Changes:
(a) The mail-order pharmacy to which a registration has been issued shall within 30-days of any
change of information supplied in the original application, notify the board.
(b) The notice required pursuant to (a) above shall contain:
(1) Current New Hampshire registration number of the pharmacy;
(2) Name of the pharmacy, old and new, if applicable;
(3) Address of the pharmacy, old and new, if applicable;
(4) Name of the pharmacist-in-charge, old and new, if applicable; and
(5) Name(s), addresses and titles, of new corporate officers, or partners, or owners.
(c) A new registration shall be required for a change of ownership of an established pharmacy to a
successor business entity which results in a change in the controlling interest in the pharmacy.
(of Prescription Drugs/Devices) &
Limited Retail Drug Distributors
Reporting A Change Of Company Name
New Hampshire licensed Prescription Drug/Device Manufacturers / Wholesalers / Distributors & Limited Retail Drug Distributors must send the Board written notice (on company letterhead) of a change in the name of the company (including a new DBA). The letter should also include the company's current Board of Pharmacy license number and the effective date of change.
Reporting A Change Of Employment
Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians must notify the Board in writing - by mail, fax, or e-mail within 15 days of a change of employment. To ensure the correct changes are made, the pharmacist/technician should include the following information in the written notification:
(1) full name and license/registration number;
(2) name and address of new employer; and
(3) effective date of change.
E-mail Change of Employment to the Board of Pharmacy to [email protected].
Change Of Legal Name
The Board's records and a pharmacist's/pharmacy technician's license/registration certificate must accurately reflect their actual legal name. Pharmacists/pharmacy technicians who change their name, through a legal name change (e.g., marriage or divorce) must notify the Board of the change. The following must be included in the notification of a change of pharmacist's name:
(1) a letter of explanation which includes the new name, clearly printed or typed exactly as it is to appear on the license/registration and in the Board records;
(2) a copy of the legal document that changed the name (e.g., marriage license, divorce decree or court order);
(3) the current address; and
(4) the license / registration number of the pharmacist/technician.
The new license/registration certificate and pocket card will be mailed approximately 1 week after receipt of the notice and copy of required legal documentation.
E-mail Change of Name to the Board of Pharmacy to [email protected].
A scanned copy of Marriage Certificate/Divorce Decree/Court Order must also be included.
Changes can also be mailed or faxed:
NH Board of Pharmacy
121 South Fruit Street
Concord, NH 03301-2412
Fax: (603) 271-2856
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.