Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
skip navigation
Pharmacists Pharmacy Technicians Consumers

Pharmacist Information

Pharmacist Score Transfer Information

Score Transfer must be done through the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) no later than 90 days after taking the NAPLEX. Please go to NABP to complete this and register for the New Hampshire Law Exam (MPJE).

1. Complete the NH Application For Pharmacist Licensure Adobe Acrobat symbol.
Print out and complete the above application and include documents A through D (noted below) with your application. (See specifics for item E below):

A. Recent (passport-type) photo of yourself;

B. Copy of your birth certificate;

C.A $265 check made payable to the Treasurer - State of New Hampshire.

D. Documentation of Internship hours. Internship hours can be reported on the NH Internship/Preceptor Record Form Adobe Acrobat symbol, or if hours were earned as part of your PharmD curriculum, you may have your college of pharmacy complete the Certificate of Pharmacy Education Adobe Acrobat symbol, or alternatively, you may request another State Board of Pharmacy to transfer your hours directly to the NH Board of Pharmacy.

E. An official, finalized transcript sent directly from your college of pharmacy to the NH Board is required prior to taking NAPLEX (or for foreign schooled pharmacists - a copy of your FPGEC Certificate, which will be verified with NABP). Contact your college to make arrangements.

2. Once the completed application is received in the Board office, the applicant must complete the licensing procedure within 1-year of the date the Board receives your application.

3. Your NH pharmacist license will not be issued until:

(a) the NH application is complete;

(b) all fees have been paid;

(c) a finalized transcript has been received (mailed directly to the Board) from your college of pharmacy (or for foreign schooled pharmacists - a copy of your FPGEC Certificate has been received);

(d) the NH jurisprudence exam (MPJE) is passed; Study materials can be found here.

(e) a copy of your birth certificate is received; and

(f) Documentation of completion of 1,500 hours of internship hours has been received (as noted in item 1, D above).

Note: No refund of fees shall be granted if you decide to withdraw your application for licensure in New Hampshire.

Adobe Acrobat symbolAdobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.

State of New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy
121 South Fruit Street | Concord, NH 03301-2412
(603) 271-2350 | Fax: (603) 271-2856

copyright 2013. State of New Hampshire