Pharmacist License Reinstatement
Individuals requesting the reinstatement of their license to practice pharmacy in New Hampshire and who have not held a valid license in the state during the twelve months prior to the submission of their application will be subject to the following:
1. Reinstatement fee ($200.00)
2. Payment of all yearly renewal fees in arrears.
3. Submission of original certificates of attendance/participation in continuing pharmacy education substantiating a minimum of 15 contact hours of which at least 5 hours shall be didactic (live presentation). All CE hours shall have been earned in the period of 12 months immediately preceding the date of application.
4. Successful completion of the Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Examination. Registration (administration procedures for the exam will be sent once the reinstatement application is received).
5. Following a review of the reinstatement application by the Board, other documents may be requested, and/or conditions of licensure reinstatement may be imposed.
6. The Board shall not take final action on any application for reinstatement of license unless all of the above have been satisfied.
To request a reinstatement application you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (include your full name and mailing address).