Pharmacist License Reinstatement
- Reinstatement fee of $200.00
- Submission of original certificates of attendance/participation in continuing pharmacy education substantiating a minimum of 15 contact hours of which at least 5 hours shall be didactic (live presentation). All CE hours shall have been earned in the period of 12 months immediately preceding the date of application.
- Successful completion of the Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Examination. Instructions of registering for the exam will be sent to you once your reinstatement application is received and approved by the Board.
- Following a review of the reinstatement application by the Board, other documents may be requested, and/or conditions of licensure reinstatement may be imposed.
- The Board shall not take final action on any application for reinstatement of license unless all of the above have been satisfied.
Print out a reinstatement application
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.