Pharmacist Reciprocity (License Transfer) Information
Procedure for Pharmacists Licensed in Another State to Obtain a License to Practice Pharmacy in New Hampshire by License Transfer (Reciprocity)
Following the verification of your credentials by NABP, you will receive an official NABP License Transfer application in the mail with further instructions. After you have completed/finalized this official application, mail the form to this office along with:
(1) a $265 check made payable to the Treasurer - State of New Hampshire.
(2) a copy of your birth certificate;
(3) a recent passport-type photograph (no larger than 3x5 Inches);
(4) An official finalized transcript (showing degree conferred and graduation date) SENT DIRECTLY to this office from the college of pharmacy that you graduated from must be received at this office in order to complete your application. You are advised to request your transcript as soon as possible after in order to avoid delays. Note: If you are a foreign schooled pharmacist, then you must submit a copy of your FPGEC Certificate instead of the college transcript. The Board will then verify your FPGEC status with NABP.
(5) You can now apply for the NH MPJE Exam online at NABP's web site:
If you have any questions regarding the License Transfer / Reciprocity Process for New Hampshire, please e-mail us at [email protected].
Note: No refund of fees shall be granted if you decide to withdraw your application for licensure in New Hampshire.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.