Wind Turbines/Wind Resources
- Small Wind Energy Systems
Technical bulletin on small wind energy systems, including a model ordinance for municipalities to use as a framework for drafting a regulation that encourages the construction of wind turbines while protecting the public's health, safety, and welfare.
- See the results of the Municipal Land Use Regulation Annual Survey for municipalities with wind turbine regulations.
- Local ordinance examples
- Small Wind in New Hampshire
This page provides information specific to buying and installing a small wind turbine in New Hampshire.
- Wind Resource Assessment Handbook
Prepared By: AWS Scientific, Inc., CESTM, 251 Fuller Road, Albany, NY 12203 April 1997
- Atlantic Wind Test Site Inc.
The Atlantic Wind Test Site Inc. (AWTS) is a national facility for testing and development of wind energy technology. Located at North Cape, on the northernmost tip of Prince Edward Island, the facility has been a key participant in the Canadian wind energy program since it was established in 1980.
- United States Wind Map
A state-of-the-art interactive tool based on the popular GoogleMaps®, windNavigator allows for the convenient exploration and purchase via the internet of highly accurate and detailed wind resource maps and data for the conterminous United States and India.
- WIND POWER Impacts on Wildlife and Government Responsibilities for Regulating Development and Protecting Wildlife
United States Government Accountability Office, September 2005
- American Wind Energy Association
- The Northeast Wind Resource Center (NWRC) is the regional epicenter for salient, unbiased information on land-based and offshore wind energy in the Northeastern United States.
NH Office of Energy and Planning
Governor Hugh J. Gallen State Office Park
Johnson Hall, 3rd Floor | 107 Pleasant Street | Concord, NH 03301
(603) 271-2155 | fax: (603) 271-2615