Wind Turbines/Wind Resources
- Small Wind Energy Systems Planning for Towns
Technical bulletin on small wind energy systems, including a model ordinance for municipalities to use as a framework for drafting a regulation that encourages the construction of wind turbines while protecting the public's health, safety, and welfare.
- Small Wind Electric Systems - A New Hampshire Consumer's Guide
U.S. Department of Energy, Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Wind and Hydropower Technologies Program.
- Home Power
Information about the residential wind industry, including information about design and installation.
- Residential Small Renewable Electrical Generation Systems Rebate
Small scale wind rebate for New Hampshire residents.
- See the results of the Municipal Land Use Regulation Annual Survey for municipalities with wind turbine regulations.
- HB Energy Solutions
Company providing services for installation/maintenance of residential wind turbines in New Hampshire and Vermont. (other companies providing residential wind services wishing to be included in our resource list please contact us directly to be added)
- Local ordinance examples
- Wind Resource Assessment Handbook
Prepared By: AWS Scientific, Inc., CESTM, 251 Fuller Road, Albany, NY 12203 April 1997
- Atlantic Wind Test Site Inc.
The Atlantic Wind Test Site Inc. (AWTS) is a national facility for testing and development of wind energy technology. Located at North Cape, on the northernmost tip of Prince Edward Island, the facility has been a key participant in the Canadian wind energy program since it was established in 1980.
- United States Wind Map
A state-of-the-art interactive tool based on the popular GoogleMaps®, windNavigator allows for the convenient exploration and purchase via the internet of highly accurate and detailed wind resource maps and data for the conterminous United States and India.
- WIND POWER Impacts on Wildlife and Government Responsibilities for Regulating Development and Protecting Wildlife
United States Government Accountability Office, September 2005
- American Wind Energy Association
- The Northeast Wind Resource Center (NWRC) is the regional epicenter for salient, unbiased information on land-based and offshore wind energy in the Northeastern United States.
NH Office of Energy and Planning
Governor Hugh J. Gallen State Office Park
Johnson Hall, 3rd Floor | 107 Pleasant Street | Concord, NH 03301
(603) 271-2155 | fax: (603) 271-2615