- MyEnergyPlan.net: New Hampshire's resource for residents to guide them in what steps they can take to reduce energy consumption, what incentives are available, and locating contractors to do the work.
- Energy Savers.gov. On this US Government Web site you can find information to help you save energy in your home, business, vehicle, or industrial plant.
- Reducing Home Energy Costs: Learn how to improve energy efficiency in your own home and lower your bills with these quick tips and links to additional resources.
- NH Residential Energy Performance Association: The New Hampshire Residential Energy Performance Association (REPA) is a organization made up of INDIVIDUAL Residential Energy Auditors and Weatherization Professionals providing energy efficiency services in NH.
- Reducing Business Energy Costs: Learn how to improve energy efficiency in your business and lower your bills with these quick tips and links to additional resources.
- NHSaves.com: The mission of nhsaves is to advance the efficient use of energy, while caring for the environment and promoting economic development in New Hampshire. nhsaves means you and your electric utility, working together to save energy, reduce costs, and protect the environment.
- Fuel Economy Guide: Direct link to US Department of Energy feature.
- Gasoline Conservation Tips: Tips for reducing gasoline usage and improving your fuel efficiency.
- Energy Efficiency Programs in New Hampshire: A number of energy efficiency programs for residential, commercial and industrial customers, including some offered by the NH electric and natural gas utilities.
- Weatherization: Find out about the NH Weatherization Assistance Program and tips for weatherizing your home.
- NH Fuel Assistance Program: If you are having trouble affording your home heating fuel bills, the Fuel Assistance Program may be able to help.
- Take Our Cool Home Tour! Tips and suggestions to improve efficiency save energy around the home.