Publications, plans and program reports available electronically
- Feasibility Study on Renewable Energy and Distributed Generation Potential at State Facilities
ARRA - State Energy Program DE-EE0000228
New Hampshire Office of Energy and Planning
- Climate Change in the Piscataqua/Great Bay Region: Past, Present, and Future
From the newsletter of the N.H. Department of Environmental Services, March-April 2012
- Energy Summit Findings Report - Draft
November 1, 2011
- New Hampshire Independent Study of Energy Policy Issues
September 30, 2011
Prepared Vermont Energy Investment Corporation (VEIC), Jeffrey H. Taylor Associates, Inc., and Optimal Energy, Inc.
- Key Findings and Recommendations
- See the Final Report on the New Hampshire Independent Energy Study Pursuant to Senate Bill 323 (2010 Session) on the EESE Board website along with a summary of the full report and recommnedations for each of the individual chapters.
- Burgess - Strategic Communications Plan
August 17, 2011
- Office of Energy and Planning - Decision Making Presentation
May 20, 2011
- Energy Planning & Implementation Guidebook for Vermont Communities
Created by the VT Natural Resources Council and the VT League of Cities and Towns.
- NH Field Guide for Residential New Construction
The New Hampshire Field Guide for Residential New Construction provides a comprehensive overview of energy efficient residential new construction in the Northeast. The new edition has been fully updated to reflect the current New Hampshire Residential Energy Code (IECC 2009). It also introduces changes coming in the 2012 IECC and draws on best practices outlined in the latest Energy Star for New Homes Program guidelines.
- Energy Management Annual Report for State-Owned Buildings and Fleets Fiscal Year 2009
- StayWarmNH Final Report
- New Hampshire Climate Action Plan
- Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Energy Board (RSA 125-O:5-a ) First Annual Report
December 1, 2008
- Thermal Renewable Energy Report
- Final Report of the Commission to Study Production and Distribution of Biodiesel in New Hampshire (HB 689, Chapter 283, Laws of 2007) - Granite State Clean Cities Coalition
November 1, 2008
- Final Report of the Commission to Study the Feasibility of Tidal Power Generation under the Little Bay and General Sullivan Bridges, in Dover - Tidal Energy Commission (HB 694, Chapter Law 222.1, Laws of 2007)
- Small Wind Energy Systems
This technical bulletin on small wind energy systems, includes a model ordinance for municipalities to use as a framework for drafting a regulation that encourages the construction of wind turbines while protecting the public's health, safety, and welfare.
- New Hampshire Weatherization Program Impact Evaluation Report
April 9, 2007
- Energy Planning Advisory Board Report on June 23, 2006 Stakeholder Forum
September 15, 2006
- Energy Planning Advisory Board Annual Report
June 6, 2006
- Bio-Oil Report
- New Hampshire Energy Plan
Free hard copy versions of the following publications are available by contacting OEP:
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.
|Energy Programs Resource Library